Sunday, September 21, 2014

Back to the Future or how did i end up here?

January 14th 2005. After going through my closet and finding a old flash drive i found these pictures from 2005.  Now i remember my start of the Imperial Guard army from 2009-2010. However these pictures are from 2005 so i guess I've been a Imperial Guard player long than i remember. How time flys. I don't remember what happened to this army. 
 At the time i was into video games heavily so i suspect it must have gotten sold off to pay for a video game or something.  Anyway enjoy the pictures of my first army. I still own the catachans which have become the base for my Tanith in some cases.  Anyway enjoy the pictures of my first guard army and tell me what you think?









J

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More