Monday, May 1, 2017

Tanith 1st and Only: Another Squad reporting In!


First 5 Tanith done
This post has been sitting in my drafts for a while but its about time I think to break it out. Today I present to you another squad of Tanith First and Only. This squad has been done up at since at least last year but I've been distracted with work and school. Today I hope to rectify that.

Like my other Tanith Squad, this one was done up in the colors of the First and Only. Altogether, this squad took two weeks to paint and finish but at least it means I'm one step closer to completing my Tanith for the moment. Only two more squads to go until i am fully painted with all my Tanith. However, this will not be the end of my Tanith. I plan to go back and add highlights as well as their tattoos for every model. I truly want these to be the best model I can present for my work. Time will tell though.
Second 5 Tanith

 In the future I hope to add some more Victoria Miniature models to the army in the form of female Verghast. With the release of the new Matilda tank too, Victoria Miniatures is looking like a nice place for 3rd Party fans to find things they would like for their Guard.

This leads me to the next point. Pardus. Last post I gave a teaser to the Armored Company list I've run a few times at my FLGS. This list is made up of Tanith in Chimeras with Pardus 8th Tank support and Phantine air cover. It is a favorite for how much pain it can bring to the table. Now that the Inquisition detachment allows for the Inquisition to bring all flavors of the Imperium it has become a even stronger list. My plan is work on the vehicles for a while and get them at least base painted and away from their primer. Then try to get back on track with painting.
Squad view

Its been a odd start to the year. It seems (at least for my blog) that I always peter out around this time of the year. I'm hoping to change that but we'll see.

Keep checking back. Till next time,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More